Attention local non-professional musicians only: Adriano's Bistro along with the town of Dillon, and the Krystal 93 BBQ at the Summit to benefit the Rotary Club of Summit County, is pleased to announce the we are hosting a "Battle of the Bands" style contest. This is your chance for a "shot at the title" where the last band standing according to the people's choice at the Krystal 93 BBQ at the Summit, will have an opportunity to be the opening band for a Friday night concert at the Dillon Amphitheatre in August! The rules are simple ... no pros please and you must be a Summit County resident. The road to the Amphitheater goes through Adriano's Bistro in Dillon. For more information, contact us at email@example.com. There will be a $25 registration fee to help defray advertising cost and provide possible prize money. This is for serious musicians and singers only! Now is the time to put your group together, runners-up will also get to play at the BBQ but will not be part of the voting on Aug. 9-10. Registration day is coming up soon!
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds