Attention local non-professional musicians only: Adriano's Bistro along with the town of Dillon, and the Krystal 93 BBQ at the Summit to benefit the Rotary Club of Summit County, is pleased to announce the we are hosting a "Battle of the Bands" style contest. This is your chance for a "shot at the title" where the last band standing according to the people's choice at the Krystal 93 BBQ at the Summit, will have an opportunity to be the opening band for a Friday night concert at the Dillon Amphitheatre in August! The rules are simple ... no pros please and you must be a Summit County resident. The road to the Amphitheater goes through Adriano's Bistro in Dillon. For more information, contact us at email@example.com. There will be a $25 registration fee to help defray advertising cost and provide possible prize money. This is for serious musicians and singers only! Now is the time to put your group together, runners-up will also get to play at the BBQ but will not be part of the voting on Aug. 9-10. Registration day is coming up soon!
Sign up now for 'Battle of the Bands'
Trending in: News
- Summit County teen birth rate lowers due to state family planning initiative
- Eisenhower Tunnel superintendent Mike Salamon retires after 37 years
- Top 16 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Sage Kotsenburg chats about the Olympics, ESPYs and pro snowboarding’s future
- Lightning strikes prompt Colorado experts to dispell myths, urge caution