Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is unfortunately starting this week off with a Scum Alert!! Scum Alert!!Yep, sorry folks but we gots to do what we gots to do. This one comes from Niki and Andy Harris, owners of the Fireside Inn bed & breakfast at 114 N. French St. in Breck. They write thusly: "Bad kama to the person who drove into the fence of the Fireside Inn at French & Wellington on Saturday night/Sunday morning and if anyone saw the accident please contact us." Call them at (970) 453-6456 if you saw what happened or have any other info. That's all for today folks. Upward and onward.
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks
- Hey, Spike! welcomes Summit High grads back to town
- Veterans invited to Breckenridge Backstage Theatre's 'Hairspray'