Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is unfortunately starting this week off with a Scum Alert!! Scum Alert!!Yep, sorry folks but we gots to do what we gots to do. This one comes from Niki and Andy Harris, owners of the Fireside Inn bed & breakfast at 114 N. French St. in Breck. They write thusly: "Bad kama to the person who drove into the fence of the Fireside Inn at French & Wellington on Saturday night/Sunday morning and if anyone saw the accident please contact us." Call them at (970) 453-6456 if you saw what happened or have any other info. That's all for today folks. Upward and onward.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season