Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is unfortunately starting this week off with a Scum Alert!! Scum Alert!!Yep, sorry folks but we gots to do what we gots to do. This one comes from Niki and Andy Harris, owners of the Fireside Inn bed & breakfast at 114 N. French St. in Breck. They write thusly: "Bad kama to the person who drove into the fence of the Fireside Inn at French & Wellington on Saturday night/Sunday morning and if anyone saw the accident please contact us." Call them at (970) 453-6456 if you saw what happened or have any other info. That's all for today folks. Upward and onward.
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- New restaurant Sauce on the Blue opens in Silverthorne
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Ezra Smith, Summit Tigers MTB in tough new division for season opener in Frisco Aug. 27-28