SCHLADMING, Austria - Overall World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher helped Austria win the team event Tuesday and earn the host nation its first gold medal at the Alpine skiing world championships. Hirscher teamed with Philipp Schoerghofer, Michaela Kirchgasser and Nicole Hosp to defeat Sweden 4-0 in the final. Germany edged Canada in the small final for third place. The team event has been part of the worlds since 2005, with Austria also winning in 2007. Defending champion France lost in the quarterfinals to Germany.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Kia's thoroughly modern Sorento aims for a broader audience
- Social Summit: Summit Activity Crowd revels in royalty-themed prom night