SCHLADMING, Austria - Overall World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher helped Austria win the team event Tuesday and earn the host nation its first gold medal at the Alpine skiing world championships. Hirscher teamed with Philipp Schoerghofer, Michaela Kirchgasser and Nicole Hosp to defeat Sweden 4-0 in the final. Germany edged Canada in the small final for third place. The team event has been part of the worlds since 2005, with Austria also winning in 2007. Defending champion France lost in the quarterfinals to Germany.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado lesbian, gay and bisexual youths more likely to be bullied, attempt suicide