SCHLADMING, Austria - Overall World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher helped Austria win the team event Tuesday and earn the host nation its first gold medal at the Alpine skiing world championships. Hirscher teamed with Philipp Schoerghofer, Michaela Kirchgasser and Nicole Hosp to defeat Sweden 4-0 in the final. Germany edged Canada in the small final for third place. The team event has been part of the worlds since 2005, with Austria also winning in 2007. Defending champion France lost in the quarterfinals to Germany.
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education