SCHLADMING, Austria - Overall World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher helped Austria win the team event Tuesday and earn the host nation its first gold medal at the Alpine skiing world championships. Hirscher teamed with Philipp Schoerghofer, Michaela Kirchgasser and Nicole Hosp to defeat Sweden 4-0 in the final. Germany edged Canada in the small final for third place. The team event has been part of the worlds since 2005, with Austria also winning in 2007. Defending champion France lost in the quarterfinals to Germany.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Lawsuits filed over medical helicopter crash in Frisco
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village