To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- Skiers flock to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain for MLK weekend
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend