To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
Collins: Oh no ... noisy rodeo to return
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Reindeer escapes Lighting of Dillon ceremony, swims Lake Dillon
- Beehive of Breckenridge takes flight with new location
- Leadville man died from hypothermia, coroner reports
- Summit County officials excited about Twin Tunnels project completion ahead of holiday rush