To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
Collins: Oh no ... noisy rodeo to return
Trending in: News
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- New coworking alliance helps skiers balance work and play
- Summit County residents rally to organize event celebrating Blake Bostic’s life
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- Four-year-old Breckenridge girl bravely faces amputation, chemotherapy