To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
- Lake Dillon Fire to address cell tower concerns at Tuesday meeting
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Forecasters predict wetter summer and drier winter
- Blue River residents collect nearly 100 signatures to stall Ruby Placer development