To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
Collins: Oh no ... noisy rodeo to return
Trending in: News
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- 2014 Dillon Open Regatta sets sail this weekend at the Dillon Marina
- Make your own insect repellant for the High Country