To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge