To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Dillon Valley Elementary adds after-school language class for adults
- Widespread Panic to lure locals to New Orleans jazz fest