To all the rodeo lovers here - tell 'em to turn the sound down! The organizers obviously do not know how the announcer's voice reverberates in the hills above the rodeo grounds, and it is very annoying! I might mention that the language - slang and twang - is not something that all the residents want to hear! Or maybe just move the show to the lower Blue.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain