From 5:30-7:30 tonight, the Family Wellness Center is hosting an open house at 60 West Main St. in Frisco. The public is welcome at any time during the two-hour period to tour the facility and meet with the center's staff and director. Light snacks will be available.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales