From 5:30-7:30 tonight, the Family Wellness Center is hosting an open house at 60 West Main St. in Frisco. The public is welcome at any time during the two-hour period to tour the facility and meet with the center's staff and director. Light snacks will be available.
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- Summit County coroner Regan Wood loves her job, and the personal connections that come with it