From 5:30-7:30 tonight, the Family Wellness Center is hosting an open house at 60 West Main St. in Frisco. The public is welcome at any time during the two-hour period to tour the facility and meet with the center's staff and director. Light snacks will be available.
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- New restaurant Sauce on the Blue opens in Silverthorne
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Ezra Smith, Summit Tigers MTB in tough new division for season opener in Frisco Aug. 27-28