From 5:30-7:30 tonight, the Family Wellness Center is hosting an open house at 60 West Main St. in Frisco. The public is welcome at any time during the two-hour period to tour the facility and meet with the center's staff and director. Light snacks will be available.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Breckenridge Mountain Lodge demolished in prep for Marriott Residence Inn
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations