From 5:30-7:30 tonight, the Family Wellness Center is hosting an open house at 60 West Main St. in Frisco. The public is welcome at any time during the two-hour period to tour the facility and meet with the center's staff and director. Light snacks will be available.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup