Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- 27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge residents say bye-bye to 'the Bergie' on Peak 8
- Summit County turns out pockets for Highway 9 project
- 125 miles of unofficial Summit County trails get ranger district stamp of approval
- Walters: The list of Breckenridge breakdowns goes on and on