Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event