Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
SheJumps Speaker Series: Tres Chicas Locas tonight at Fatty's in Breckenridge
- Reindeer owner fires back at PETA over animal cruelty allegations
- Breckenridge sees ‘perfect storm of growth’ in 2013-14 ski season bookings
- Liddick: How Greenpeace stole Christmas
- Copper Mountain announces return of $99 Snow Day Pass
- Copper Mountain, Winter Olympic hopefuls prepare for U.S. Grand Prix