Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Summit County's Amy Purdy makes Super Bowl debut in Toyota ad