Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte