Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup