Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)