Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- Keystone co-founder Jane Bergman dies at age 91
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education
- Summit County police blotter: Wrecked windows and real estate shoving matches
- Silverthorne Lowe's: Opening retail in a down economy
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast