Eat. Hike. Sleep. Hike. See what happens when three girls decide to hike the entire length of South America. Come join us from 7-9 tonight at Fatty's in Breck. Sarah, Shelley and Trinity will be entertaining us with a night of tales and photos from hiking the Andes. A suggested $10 donation at the door benefits SheJumps (and will help keep the beer flowing). SJ stickers, gear, beer, food and good times. SheJumps strives to increase female participation in outdoor activities by building upon a supportive community that inspires its members to reach their highest potential.
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woodward at Copper offering children's programs in March
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally
- Breckenridge Ski Resort announces details of Breck Spring Fever Festival