The town of Frisco's sustainable business program is now accepting a limited number of business. Go to www.highcountryconservation.org/FriscoCleanTracks.htm to sign up. Businesses receive a $200 cash stipend toward a green project, a free energy audit and free sustainability audit. This program is designed to support and recognize businesses that are doing good things for the environment.
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Discovering Tom's Baby, the largest piece of gold ever found in Colorado
- The Dialogue: Commenters take on pit bull apologist
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Uphill in November: Be mindful of access policies and general etiquette when skinning