The town of Frisco's sustainable business program is now accepting a limited number of business. Go to www.highcountryconservation.org/FriscoCleanTracks.htm to sign up. Businesses receive a $200 cash stipend toward a green project, a free energy audit and free sustainability audit. This program is designed to support and recognize businesses that are doing good things for the environment.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer