The town of Frisco's sustainable business program is now accepting a limited number of business. Go to www.highcountryconservation.org/FriscoCleanTracks.htm to sign up. Businesses receive a $200 cash stipend toward a green project, a free energy audit and free sustainability audit. This program is designed to support and recognize businesses that are doing good things for the environment.
- Colorado Flight for Life helicopter crash survivors identified
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Silverthorne man accused of embezzling from HOA for second time
- Former Breckenridge woman's nonprofit benefits post-earthquake Nepal