The town of Frisco's sustainable business program is now accepting a limited number of business. Go to www.highcountryconservation.org/FriscoCleanTracks.htm to sign up. Businesses receive a $200 cash stipend toward a green project, a free energy audit and free sustainability audit. This program is designed to support and recognize businesses that are doing good things for the environment.
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts reach agreement on lift-ticket tax
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts kick in funds to fast-track Highway 9 realignment
- USA Pro Challenge receives mixed reviews from Breckenridge business owners
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts lift-ticket tax agreement a study in compromise
- Alleged machete attack victim testifies at trial