The town of Frisco's sustainable business program is now accepting a limited number of business. Go to www.highcountryconservation.org/FriscoCleanTracks.htm to sign up. Businesses receive a $200 cash stipend toward a green project, a free energy audit and free sustainability audit. This program is designed to support and recognize businesses that are doing good things for the environment.
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Judge sets Breckenridge hit-and-run trial for March