The Summit County Elks Club will be hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser for Friends of the Dillon Ranger District today in Silverthorne from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children 12 and under are $5 at the door. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pancakes, green chili, sausage, biscuits and gravy, sweet rolls, waffles, french toast and fruit! Great price for an awesome breakfast with Smokey Bear making an appearance. FDRD will receive 50 percent of the ticket sales and will be hosting a great silent auction in conjunction with breakfast. To pre-purchase tickets, call (970) 262-3449 and for more info visit fdrd.org.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Dillon Valley Elementary adds after-school language class for adults
- Widespread Panic to lure locals to New Orleans jazz fest