The Summit County Elks Club will be hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser for Friends of the Dillon Ranger District today in Silverthorne from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children 12 and under are $5 at the door. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pancakes, green chili, sausage, biscuits and gravy, sweet rolls, waffles, french toast and fruit! Great price for an awesome breakfast with Smokey Bear making an appearance. FDRD will receive 50 percent of the ticket sales and will be hosting a great silent auction in conjunction with breakfast. To pre-purchase tickets, call (970) 262-3449 and for more info visit fdrd.org.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee