The Summit County Elks Club will be hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser for Friends of the Dillon Ranger District today in Silverthorne from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children 12 and under are $5 at the door. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pancakes, green chili, sausage, biscuits and gravy, sweet rolls, waffles, french toast and fruit! Great price for an awesome breakfast with Smokey Bear making an appearance. FDRD will receive 50 percent of the ticket sales and will be hosting a great silent auction in conjunction with breakfast. To pre-purchase tickets, call (970) 262-3449 and for more info visit fdrd.org.
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Volvo's international model line expands
- A mid-summer powder day at the Frisco Rowing Center
- EPA prevented toxic brew from moly mine
- An end-of-summer gear guide to sleeping bags, solar lanterns, packrafts and base layers