The Summit County Elks Club will be hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser for Friends of the Dillon Ranger District today in Silverthorne from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children 12 and under are $5 at the door. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pancakes, green chili, sausage, biscuits and gravy, sweet rolls, waffles, french toast and fruit! Great price for an awesome breakfast with Smokey Bear making an appearance. FDRD will receive 50 percent of the ticket sales and will be hosting a great silent auction in conjunction with breakfast. To pre-purchase tickets, call (970) 262-3449 and for more info visit fdrd.org.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Silverthorne development proposes tripling of its housing units, irks some neighbors
- Lyle Lovett returns to Breckenridge with his Acoustc Group on Sunday, March 1
- Breckenridge snowboarder Lauren Weibert bound for 2015 Deaflympics
- Social Summit: Discovering the magic of stop-motion animation through “The Boxtrolls”