The Summit County Elks Club will be hosting an all-you-can-eat breakfast fundraiser for Friends of the Dillon Ranger District today in Silverthorne from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. Children 12 and under are $5 at the door. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pancakes, green chili, sausage, biscuits and gravy, sweet rolls, waffles, french toast and fruit! Great price for an awesome breakfast with Smokey Bear making an appearance. FDRD will receive 50 percent of the ticket sales and will be hosting a great silent auction in conjunction with breakfast. To pre-purchase tickets, call (970) 262-3449 and for more info visit fdrd.org.
- Lake Dillon Fire to address cell tower concerns at Tuesday meeting
- Forecasters predict wetter summer and drier winter
- Blue River residents collect nearly 100 signatures to stall Ruby Placer development
- Summit School District bids adieu to nearly 200 years of experience at retiree banquet
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act