"The Benefits of Naturopathic Medicine & How It Can Help You" is a free talk set for Tuesday from 6-7 p.m. presented by Kim Nearpass at Mountain-River Naturopathic Clinic, located at 507 Main St. in Frisco.
Naturopathic medicine talk set for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Summit County teen birth rate lowers due to state family planning initiative
- Eisenhower Tunnel superintendent Mike Salamon retires after 37 years
- Top 16 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Sage Kotsenburg chats about the Olympics, ESPYs and pro snowboarding’s future
- Lightning strikes prompt Colorado experts to dispell myths, urge caution