"The Benefits of Naturopathic Medicine & How It Can Help You" is a free talk set for Tuesday from 6-7 p.m. presented by Kim Nearpass at Mountain-River Naturopathic Clinic, located at 507 Main St. in Frisco.
Naturopathic medicine talk set for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years