Timothy Allen Powers, 34, of Dillon, passed away on Feb. 19. Tim was born in Beech Grove, Ind. He graduated from Brownsburg High School in 1997 and attended Westwood College of Aviation Technology in Denver. Tim loved the outdoors and settled in Summit County in 2007. He shared his passion and talents with several organizations within the community, including the High Country Snowmobile Club and the Tenderfoot Track Club. He had many gifts including music, art, woodworking and electronics. He was self-employed as an auto mechanic. Tim is survived by Carolanne Basile Powers, wife; two children, Austin Thomas and Kayleigh Victoria; his mother, Barbara Moomaw of Greenwood, Ind.; and two brothers, Gregory and Joshua. A celebration of life will be held at the Elks Lodge in Silverthorne on Saturday at 2 p.m. A potluck meal will follow. Please bring a casserole, side dish or dessert.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization