The Frisco Town Council will be presenting community member Joan Davids with Frisco's Finest Award at the next council meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. The award was established to thank and honor citizens who are making a difference in the community. Davids will be honored for her contributions to the community for the 11 years of leadership at the Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer snowshoe event. Davids has raised more than $860,000 at the events and brought awareness and resources to Frisco and the whole county. Citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove