The Frisco Town Council will be presenting community member Joan Davids with Frisco's Finest Award at the next council meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. The award was established to thank and honor citizens who are making a difference in the community. Davids will be honored for her contributions to the community for the 11 years of leadership at the Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer snowshoe event. Davids has raised more than $860,000 at the events and brought awareness and resources to Frisco and the whole county. Citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Joan Davids to receive Frisco's Finest Award
Trending in: News
- Littwin: Committed to winning the war on terror, in the same old way
- Four-year-old Breckenridge girl bravely faces amputation, chemotherapy
- Earthly Idea: Fracking and natural gas a dangerous addiction
- Dancing with the Mountain Stars fundraiser pairs local celebrities with dancing pros
- Summit Climbing Gym in Silverthorne succeeds as co-op after initial failure