The Frisco Town Council will be presenting community member Joan Davids with Frisco's Finest Award at the next council meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. The award was established to thank and honor citizens who are making a difference in the community. Davids will be honored for her contributions to the community for the 11 years of leadership at the Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer snowshoe event. Davids has raised more than $860,000 at the events and brought awareness and resources to Frisco and the whole county. Citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Lawsuits filed over medical helicopter crash in Frisco
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village