The Frisco Town Council will be presenting community member Joan Davids with Frisco's Finest Award at the next council meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. The award was established to thank and honor citizens who are making a difference in the community. Davids will be honored for her contributions to the community for the 11 years of leadership at the Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer snowshoe event. Davids has raised more than $860,000 at the events and brought awareness and resources to Frisco and the whole county. Citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Joan Davids to receive Frisco's Finest Award
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- In Colorado, a new water year begins