The Frisco Town Council will be presenting community member Joan Davids with Frisco's Finest Award at the next council meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m. The award was established to thank and honor citizens who are making a difference in the community. Davids will be honored for her contributions to the community for the 11 years of leadership at the Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer snowshoe event. Davids has raised more than $860,000 at the events and brought awareness and resources to Frisco and the whole county. Citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project