Jim Holzwarth, 88, who made his home in Blue River from1991-2002, was an avid hiker with the Summit County Mountain Goats, and good friend to many here. He passed peacefully on Feb. 18, at a hospice near his residence in Salida. He was preceded by Niki, his wife of 59 years, in 2004. He is survived by two sons, a daughter and three grandchildren. A memorial will be held by his children and local friends at the Salida Community Center, 305 F St., Salida, today from 1-3 pm. Please call the center for more information, (719) 539-3351.
Obituary: Jim Holzwarth memorial today
Trending in: News
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting