Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
- Summit County names Jaime FitzSimons interim sheriff
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hosts Festival of the Brewpubs
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost