Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
'Beyond Time-Out' Parenting Class slated for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Forest Service and partners remove fences that threaten wildlife
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list