Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
'Beyond Time-Out' Parenting Class slated for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Breckenridge fire department cleans up hazardous materials spill on Blue River
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation
- Ask Eartha: Some advice for those considering a switch to a gluten-free diet