Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera named top middle school principal in Colorado
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Local Everest climber 'safe' amid earthquake devastation
- Getting away from it all: A trip to Janet's Cabin in Breckenridge