Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
'Beyond Time-Out' Parenting Class slated for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Bruner found guilty on all counts in wife's murder
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner
- Stephanie Roller Bruner: 'He threatened my life'
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public