Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
- Helicopter crash allegations emerge in lawsuit against Airbus, Air Methods
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass