Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center on Tuesday to learn positive parenting strategies from the book 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas W. Phelan, presented by Susan Turner, PsyD. early childhood specialist. The evening is free and starts at 5:30 for dinner and the presentation is 6-8 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center. Dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with Kerri at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, visit Summitfirc.org.
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store