The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
USA's highest airport presentation slated for Monday
Trending in: News
- New co-working space to open in Frisco this fall
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Breckenridge Beer Fest partners with HC3 to be a Zero Waste event
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats