The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
USA's highest airport presentation slated for Monday
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Earning turns on Mayflower Gulch with caution in the backcountry
- Breckenridge chef launches new series of how-to videos on YouTube
- Powell: Daylight saving time makes little sense in ski resort areas
- Aspen resident Katherine Carpenter arrested in Nancy Pfister homicide case