The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing