The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village