The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member
- Colorado's News Roundup: Beaver Creek Fire spreads into Mount Zirkel Wilderness (06.29.16)
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns