The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Simple tricks for reducing Colorado energy bills
- Video: Officials confirm one dead, two injured following Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Colorado's rainbow trout population once again breeding in the wild