The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars