The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
USA's highest airport presentation slated for Monday
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit
- Blue River approves 50-acre multi-use development at Ruby Placer parcel