The public is invited to a free presentation at the Summit County Community & Senior Center on Monday, at 11:30 a.m. Mike Huemann and others from the USA's highest airport in Leadville will lead the presentation. They will discuss ongoing high-altitude helicopter and high-altitude military testing and training and other Leadville airport activities. No reservations required, walk-ins welcome. Sponsored by Tale Spinners of Summit County Senior Citizens. Bring a brown bag lunch if you wish! For more info, call (970) 668-2940.
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)