Local photographer Bill Linfield will present a slideshow series of his wildlife and landscape pictures tonight from 7-8 p.m. at the Dillon Community Church. Tickets are $10, with proceeds going to benefit PEO, a local nonprofit organization. PEO is dedicated to advancing women through education. It offers several local scholarships to high school students going on to college, as well as opportunities for women who have been out of college for at least two years to apply for financial aid. Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Carol Goodwin at (970) 389-4977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony