Local photographer Bill Linfield will present a slideshow series of his wildlife and landscape pictures tonight from 7-8 p.m. at the Dillon Community Church. Tickets are $10, with proceeds going to benefit PEO, a local nonprofit organization. PEO is dedicated to advancing women through education. It offers several local scholarships to high school students going on to college, as well as opportunities for women who have been out of college for at least two years to apply for financial aid. Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Carol Goodwin at (970) 389-4977 or email@example.com.
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Lake Dillon Fire to address cell tower concerns at Tuesday meeting
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Forecasters predict wetter summer and drier winter
- Blue River residents collect nearly 100 signatures to stall Ruby Placer development