Local photographer Bill Linfield will present a slideshow series of his wildlife and landscape pictures tonight from 7-8 p.m. at the Dillon Community Church. Tickets are $10, with proceeds going to benefit PEO, a local nonprofit organization. PEO is dedicated to advancing women through education. It offers several local scholarships to high school students going on to college, as well as opportunities for women who have been out of college for at least two years to apply for financial aid. Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Carol Goodwin at (970) 389-4977 or email@example.com.
- Obituary: Aaron Michael Lee Anderson
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival: A supply and demand debate
- Study seeks to surveil growing Summit County moose population
- Twitter maps show Summit as only county in Colorado to favor Seattle Seahawks over Broncos
- On the ballot: The genetically modified food fight