Local photographer Bill Linfield will present a slideshow series of his wildlife and landscape pictures tonight from 7-8 p.m. at the Dillon Community Church. Tickets are $10, with proceeds going to benefit PEO, a local nonprofit organization. PEO is dedicated to advancing women through education. It offers several local scholarships to high school students going on to college, as well as opportunities for women who have been out of college for at least two years to apply for financial aid. Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Carol Goodwin at (970) 389-4977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bob Seto dominates Vail Resorts' Epic Mix race this year
- Breckenridge woman pleads innocent in hit-and-run case
- Breckenridge man killed Tuesday in Highway 9 crash
- Mountain Town News: High heat a major topic at National Adaptation Forum
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits