Local photographer Bill Linfield will present a slideshow series of his wildlife and landscape pictures tonight from 7-8 p.m. at the Dillon Community Church. Tickets are $10, with proceeds going to benefit PEO, a local nonprofit organization. PEO is dedicated to advancing women through education. It offers several local scholarships to high school students going on to college, as well as opportunities for women who have been out of college for at least two years to apply for financial aid. Refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Carol Goodwin at (970) 389-4977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer