The PEO is hosting an informational session and pizza lunch at Summit High School on March 14 for all students who qualify to attend a PEO International summer workshop. The PEO is a nonprofit organization that supports further education for women. The organization owns and operates Cottey College in Nevada, Mo. The college offers one-week summer workshops for high school freshmen in the arts and sciences. One student in Summit County will be awarded a scholarship to attend. For more information, visit www.peointernational.org.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate