The PEO is hosting an informational session and pizza lunch at Summit High School on March 14 for all students who qualify to attend a PEO International summer workshop. The PEO is a nonprofit organization that supports further education for women. The organization owns and operates Cottey College in Nevada, Mo. The college offers one-week summer workshops for high school freshmen in the arts and sciences. One student in Summit County will be awarded a scholarship to attend. For more information, visit www.peointernational.org.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Dew Tour’s TV presence spells marketing magic for Breckenridge Ski Resort