The PEO is hosting an informational session and pizza lunch at Summit High School on March 14 for all students who qualify to attend a PEO International summer workshop. The PEO is a nonprofit organization that supports further education for women. The organization owns and operates Cottey College in Nevada, Mo. The college offers one-week summer workshops for high school freshmen in the arts and sciences. One student in Summit County will be awarded a scholarship to attend. For more information, visit www.peointernational.org.
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary
- Salty and sweet recipes to add to the Thanksgiving snack menu