The PEO is hosting an informational session and pizza lunch at Summit High School on March 14 for all students who qualify to attend a PEO International summer workshop. The PEO is a nonprofit organization that supports further education for women. The organization owns and operates Cottey College in Nevada, Mo. The college offers one-week summer workshops for high school freshmen in the arts and sciences. One student in Summit County will be awarded a scholarship to attend. For more information, visit www.peointernational.org.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday