There is still time to sign up for the Winter Vacation Sensation during Summit School District's spring break. The state-licensed program includes field trips, art projects, games and outdoor play. Slots are open for children ages 5 to 12, April 15-19. It's $40 per day for Frisco residents and $45 per day for nonresidents. The camp runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with drop-off from 8 to 8:45 a.m. and pick-up from 4:30 to 5 p.m. at the Community Center on Third Avenue in downtown Frisco. There is no early drop-off or late pick-up option. Space is limited, and preregistration is required.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive