Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone presents the third in its Cupcakes & Canvases series on Sunday. The instructor-led "mommy and me" class invites children to create masterpieces and, yes, eat cupcakes, too. The instructor is "Maria Spots," and the cupcakes are by Keystone's executive pastry chef Ned Archibald. The session runs from 10 a.m. to noon and includes a canvas ($15) and art supplies for the children.
Cupcakes & Canvases on Sunday
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process