Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone presents the third in its Cupcakes & Canvases series on Sunday. The instructor-led "mommy and me" class invites children to create masterpieces and, yes, eat cupcakes, too. The instructor is "Maria Spots," and the cupcakes are by Keystone's executive pastry chef Ned Archibald. The session runs from 10 a.m. to noon and includes a canvas ($15) and art supplies for the children.
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sommelier Paul Yanon gives cannabis users a primer on weed and wine pairings
- Infamous Stringdusters play final concert of Breckenridge Spring Fever