Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone presents the third in its Cupcakes & Canvases series on Sunday. The instructor-led "mommy and me" class invites children to create masterpieces and, yes, eat cupcakes, too. The instructor is "Maria Spots," and the cupcakes are by Keystone's executive pastry chef Ned Archibald. The session runs from 10 a.m. to noon and includes a canvas ($15) and art supplies for the children.
- Jury finds Vanmatre guilty of attempted second-degree murder, six other charges
- Summit County chipping program challenged by shuttered biomass plant
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for Labor Day weekend