Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone presents the third in its Cupcakes & Canvases series on Sunday. The instructor-led "mommy and me" class invites children to create masterpieces and, yes, eat cupcakes, too. The instructor is "Maria Spots," and the cupcakes are by Keystone's executive pastry chef Ned Archibald. The session runs from 10 a.m. to noon and includes a canvas ($15) and art supplies for the children.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names