At 9:30 p.m. today, Alma's Only Bar will feature ski and snowsports video, along with live music from Breckenridge band Salem. The band has been touring all winter at events such as the Outdoor Retailer after-party in Salt Lake City at Snowbasin Resort in Utah and at Grand Targhee, Wyo., Jackson Hole, Wyo., and Silverton and is heading to Alaska in two weeks for the band's annual powder tour of heli ski lodges and events throughout the state. The AOB show will feature beer specials with Alaskan Brewing, and a portion of proceeds will support the Friends of the Colorado Avalanche Information Center.
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble