Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Breck Bears hockey club replaces Breck Bucks in Rocky Mountain hockey league
- Immer: The Biggest Loser: The presidential politics edition (column)