Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for the weekend
- Summit County Bike Guide: Oro Grande Trail (video)
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Spots available for Loveland youth ski camp with Olympians, June 6-16