Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- Colorado company to be featured on 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' with Mike Rowe
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)