Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette