Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Marijuana by the Numbers: 10 numbers about pot in Colorado that don't include 4-20
- Breckenridge, Copper Mountain festivities bring ski season to a close
- CDOT's new bus system links Summit County commuters to Denver
- Father of Columbine victim to speak in Dillon next Sunday
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies