Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee