Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Breckenridge Mountain Lodge demolished in prep for Marriott Residence Inn
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Homes evacuated after car crash creates gas leak in Silverthorne neighborhood
- Summit County murder-suicide autopsy report released in July