Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast
- Keystone co-founder Jane Bergman dies at age 91
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Summit County police blotter: Wrecked windows and real estate shoving matches