Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Dog recovering from surgery after suspected Summit County shooting
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Breckenridge snowboarder Eric Willett tops Park City US Grand Prix podium