Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal