Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Summit County, Vail Resorts agree to bunks at employee housing in Keystone