Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30