Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students