Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Behind the scenes at Frisco's 4th of July fireworks show
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Video: Officials confirm one dead, two injured following Flight for Life crash in Frisco