Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Summit County Shooting Range adds site improvments and summer classes thanks to grants