Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Silverthorne development proposes tripling of its housing units, irks some neighbors
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Lyle Lovett returns to Breckenridge with his Acoustc Group on Sunday, March 1
- Breckenridge snowboarder Lauren Weibert bound for 2015 Deaflympics