Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Jury finds Vanmatre guilty of attempted second-degree murder, six other charges
- Summit County chipping program challenged by shuttered biomass plant
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for Labor Day weekend