Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
Six Million Dollar Band plays Warren Station on Saturday
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years