Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting signs of depression