Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
Six Million Dollar Band plays Warren Station on Saturday
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Writers on the Range: Note to concessionaires — You don’t own the land