Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Judge rules chairlift pusher not guilty by reason of insanity