Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic