Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer