Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact