Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction
- U.S. Ski Team FIS World Championship roster announced