Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group