Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Teams chip away at Day 3 of International Snow Sculpture Championships