Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School