Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry