Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships