Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud