Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year