Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin