Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies