Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup