Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy