Warren Station Center for the Arts in Keystone's River Run Village invites spring breakers to dance the night away '80s style to the Six Million Dollar Band, whose high-energy retro new wave shows include five keyboards, plus guitar, rhythm and bass. Revelers are invited to don their '80s best, with prizes awarded for best outfit. Tickets to Saturday's show are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. The concert is part of the "Saturdays at the Station" March concert series. Next up is Naive Melodies, a Talking Heads tribute band, on March 23.
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sommelier Paul Yanon gives cannabis users a primer on weed and wine pairings
- Infamous Stringdusters play final concert of Breckenridge Spring Fever