The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Kia's thoroughly modern Sorento aims for a broader audience
- Social Summit: Summit Activity Crowd revels in royalty-themed prom night