The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin