The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Head injury support group for Summit youth
Trending in: News
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Breckenridge woman finds fulfillment in foraging
- Keystone’s Mountain Town Music Festival has live music, peach treats
- 2014 USA Pro Challenge comes to Breckenridge for key Stage 5 finish
- Colorado Highway 9 bypass plan draws positive resident response