The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Head injury support group for Summit youth
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- Breckenridge Ski Resort and Copper Mountain close this weekend
- Breckenridge Festival of Film embezzlement case could end in plea deal
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colo.