The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy