The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year