The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Head injury support group for Summit youth
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- The US Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building