The Young Adults and High School Students Concussion and Head Injury Support Group will meet from 6-7 p.m. on Monday at The Church at Agape Outpost. This group always meets the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost, Breckenridge. Please note the new time is now 6-7 pm. This is a fun and supportive group that is for survivors, their supporters and friends. For more information, please contact Kim Ramey at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Head injury support group for Summit youth
Trending in: News
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner