The search is on for Colorado's outstanding senior volunteers. Sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care, the Salute to Senior Service program recognizes senior volunteers for the contributions they make in local communities. Friends, co-workers, family members and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to nominate deserving seniors for possible state and national honors. Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Each state's winners receive $500 and one national winner receives $5,000 to donate to the winners' charities of choice.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area terrain expansion moves ahead