The search is on for Colorado's outstanding senior volunteers. Sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care, the Salute to Senior Service program recognizes senior volunteers for the contributions they make in local communities. Friends, co-workers, family members and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to nominate deserving seniors for possible state and national honors. Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Each state's winners receive $500 and one national winner receives $5,000 to donate to the winners' charities of choice.
Nominations open for outstanding senior volunteers
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options