John L. Krakauer, longtime resident of Ruby Ranch in Silverthorne, passed away on March 4 , 2013, in San Diego. John, 71, was a member of the Summit County Rotary Club, and served on the board of The Summit County Foundation. He is survived by his daughter, Laura Louise (Aiglendinger) of Moose Pass, Alaska. Please visit www.tributes.com/johnkrakauer.
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Frisco attorney Sanam Mehrnia seeks to unseat District Attorney Bruce Brown