John L. Krakauer, longtime resident of Ruby Ranch in Silverthorne, passed away on March 4 , 2013, in San Diego. John, 71, was a member of the Summit County Rotary Club, and served on the board of The Summit County Foundation. He is survived by his daughter, Laura Louise (Aiglendinger) of Moose Pass, Alaska. Please visit www.tributes.com/johnkrakauer.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Mountain Town News: Billionaire gets key OK for Wolf Creek
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer
- Summit County Renaissance man Kim Fenske is much more than a curious bus driver
- Summit High School music director leaves for Prague