John L. Krakauer, longtime resident of Ruby Ranch in Silverthorne, passed away on March 4 , 2013, in San Diego. John, 71, was a member of the Summit County Rotary Club, and served on the board of The Summit County Foundation. He is survived by his daughter, Laura Louise (Aiglendinger) of Moose Pass, Alaska. Please visit www.tributes.com/johnkrakauer.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization