John L. Krakauer, longtime resident of Ruby Ranch in Silverthorne, passed away on March 4 , 2013, in San Diego. John, 71, was a member of the Summit County Rotary Club, and served on the board of The Summit County Foundation. He is survived by his daughter, Laura Louise (Aiglendinger) of Moose Pass, Alaska. Please visit www.tributes.com/johnkrakauer.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding