Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday