Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout
- On The Hill: A51 terrain park is open for business at Keystone (video)
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCrerey