Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
Summit Up 3-13-13: Did someone say peace?
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- Summit County Garden Tour shows off some of the best blooms in town
- Tobias: Drones over the High Country