Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco