Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
Summit Up 3-13-13: Did someone say peace?
Trending in: News
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public