Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is feeling a bit crunched this morning. It seems that every time we have a brilliant idea, we have a completely inadequate space; and every time we're completely brain dead, we're provided with more room than you can shake a stick at. We were planning to layout our vision for peace in the Middle East, but we guess that will have to wait.
Summit Up 3-13-13: Did someone say peace?
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- Rocky Mountain Marijuana Part 1: High Country towns learn live with retail culture
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado