The search is on for Colorado's outstanding senior volunteers. Sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care, the Salute to Senior Service program recognizes senior volunteers for the contributions they make in local communities. Friends, co-workers, family members and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to nominate deserving seniors for possible state and national honors. Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Each state's winners receive $500 and one national winner receives $5,000 to donate to the winners' charities of choice.
- 27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge residents say bye-bye to 'the Bergie' on Peak 8
- Summit County turns out pockets for Highway 9 project
- 125 miles of unofficial Summit County trails get ranger district stamp of approval
- Walters: The list of Breckenridge breakdowns goes on and on