The search is on for Colorado's outstanding senior volunteers. Sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care, the Salute to Senior Service program recognizes senior volunteers for the contributions they make in local communities. Friends, co-workers, family members and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to nominate deserving seniors for possible state and national honors. Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Each state's winners receive $500 and one national winner receives $5,000 to donate to the winners' charities of choice.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages