The search is on for Colorado's outstanding senior volunteers. Sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care, the Salute to Senior Service program recognizes senior volunteers for the contributions they make in local communities. Friends, co-workers, family members and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to nominate deserving seniors for possible state and national honors. Nominations will be accepted through March 31. Each state's winners receive $500 and one national winner receives $5,000 to donate to the winners' charities of choice.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody