The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud
- Alden Spilman shows black and white photos, digital art in Breckenridge
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found