The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies