The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend