The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Have a spicy Thanksgiving with these Cajun recipes