The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- $3 million Dercum's Dash home becomes priciest Keystone sale since 2007
- Colorado company to be featured on 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' with Mike Rowe
- Miracle in Moab: The stunning rescue of Danelle Ballengee
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens new kids center