The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Density of Frisco townhome development faces resistance
- Runaway truck flies up safety ramp off Interstate 70, driver unharmed
- 2008 Summit High School graduate returns home to teach at Snowy Peaks
- Summit County police blotter: Drunk man helps himself to Which Wich chips
- Dew Tour returns to Breckenridge Ski Resort for 2016