The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Obituary: Aaron Michael Lee Anderson
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival: A supply and demand debate
- Study seeks to surveil growing Summit County moose population
- Twitter maps show Summit as only county in Colorado to favor Seattle Seahawks over Broncos
- On the ballot: The genetically modified food fight