The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction