The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette