The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options