The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Bob Seto dominates Vail Resorts' Epic Mix race this year
- Breckenridge woman pleads innocent in hit-and-run case
- Breckenridge man killed Tuesday in Highway 9 crash
- Mountain Town News: High heat a major topic at National Adaptation Forum
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits