The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Mountain Town News: Whistler to make snow for glacier
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl
- Snowy Peaks High School switches to blended-learning model
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- SOS Outreach, a nonprofit for at-risk youth, offers summer programming