The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin