The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District
- Copper hosts Copper Crush MTB race and Capture the Flag for adults this weekend