The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization