The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students