The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge, Silverthorne swear in new councilmembers
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin