The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin