The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
Trending in: News
- Summit County teen birth rate lowers due to state family planning initiative
- Eisenhower Tunnel superintendent Mike Salamon retires after 37 years
- Top 16 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Sage Kotsenburg chats about the Olympics, ESPYs and pro snowboarding’s future
- Lightning strikes prompt Colorado experts to dispell myths, urge caution