The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Local photographer Nick Young’s work to be featured during Dew Tour in Breckenridge