The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed