The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
Trending in: News
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years