The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge