The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Keystone Adaptive Center spreads winter sports passion to disabled veterans
- Jury finds Vanmatre guilty of attempted second-degree murder, six other charges
- Summit County chipping program challenged by shuttered biomass plant
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash