The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
Romp to Stomp still raising money for Komen
- Colorado Body Tech Breckenridge laser treatments put customers on fat-burning fast track
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Hartford Ski Spectacular participants range from amateurs to professionals
- Summit Choral Society and Summit Concert Band bring the sounds of the holidays to Silverthorne