The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake