The participants in the Romp to Stomp, held on March 2, enjoyed a beautiful day snowshoeing for a very important cause, helping to stomp out breast cancer. There were more than 1,800 registered participants and, as of the day of the event, more than $67,500 was raised for the Denver affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These funds and more may return to the community, via a granting process, to fund breast cancer diagnosis and treatment services. The final results from the Romp to Stomp will be announced in April. Make a donation at www.tubbsromptostomp.com/co until March 31.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gluten-free cookbook author Carol Fenster releases new recipes, book
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need
- Summit County campaign creating sticker for edible marijuana products