Jeff Moore was recently appointed managing broker at Slifer Smith & Frampton real estate in Summit County. A graduate of the University of Wyoming, Moore has more than 19 years of real estate sales experience in Breckenridge.As managing broker, Moore will oversee the two Breckenridge offices, as well as one in Keystone. He will work closely with the Slifer Smith & Frampton management team and assist brokers with their market knowledge, negotiation skills, marketing presentations and with support during closing transactions for their clients. Moore has been with Slifer Smith & Frampton for 10 years and worked with Mark Smith and Harry Frampton at East West Real Estate the six years prior. He has been the top producing broker in Summit County four of the last five years and has been the top producing broker for Slifer Smith & Frampton seven times."I love working with brokers and guiding them through the sales process and helping them achieve their goals," said Moore. "We're always pushing the company in a cutting edge and competitive direction. My goal is to continue what Slifer Smith & Frampton has done over the past 50 years and that is to continually raise the bar of professionalism as it relates to our real estate services."
Moore named managing broker at Slifer Smith & Frampton
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Breckenridge fire department cleans up hazardous materials spill on Blue River
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation
- Ask Eartha: Some advice for those considering a switch to a gluten-free diet