Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge