Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal