Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution
- Car rental startup finds success in first month at Denver International Airport
- Summit County golf courses tee up for season
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open