Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Breckenridge Mountain Lodge demolished in prep for Marriott Residence Inn
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Summit County murder-suicide autopsy report released in July