Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- Summit High athletics sends 6 seniors to college rugby, track programs
- After two terms as mayor of the Kingdom, Warner passes on the crown
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma