Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Dear Drewbie: Drew and Molly Mikita in Nepal for the Everest Marathon May 29
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation