Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that looks passable in a two piece. We ran coverage (or the lack thereof) of the Eenie Weenie Bikini Contest in Sunday's paper, but we neglected to show pictures of the Weenie winners. For those who did not make the podium, it's an honor just to be nominated, or at least that's what the dude with the beer and the green tie told us.
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck