Montra Curtis Smith, age 41, of Enid, Okla., passed away on March 14, 2013, due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Monty resided in Breckenridge from 1992 through 2008. Monty was an avid fly fisherman, NASCAR fan and all-around outdoorsman. He is survived by his wife, Tisha, and his son, Owen. The funeral was held at the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home in Enid on Saturday, March 16, at 4 p.m. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Breckenridge.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin
- Colorado ski season gets rolling at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area