Montra Curtis Smith, age 41, of Enid, Okla., passed away on March 14, 2013, due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Monty resided in Breckenridge from 1992 through 2008. Monty was an avid fly fisherman, NASCAR fan and all-around outdoorsman. He is survived by his wife, Tisha, and his son, Owen. The funeral was held at the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home in Enid on Saturday, March 16, at 4 p.m. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Breckenridge.
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre celebrates young talent in 'Rising Stars'