Montra Curtis Smith, age 41, of Enid, Okla., passed away on March 14, 2013, due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Monty resided in Breckenridge from 1992 through 2008. Monty was an avid fly fisherman, NASCAR fan and all-around outdoorsman. He is survived by his wife, Tisha, and his son, Owen. The funeral was held at the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home in Enid on Saturday, March 16, at 4 p.m. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Breckenridge.
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system