Montra Curtis Smith, age 41, of Enid, Okla., passed away on March 14, 2013, due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Monty resided in Breckenridge from 1992 through 2008. Monty was an avid fly fisherman, NASCAR fan and all-around outdoorsman. He is survived by his wife, Tisha, and his son, Owen. The funeral was held at the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home in Enid on Saturday, March 16, at 4 p.m. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Breckenridge.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area terrain expansion moves ahead