Montra Curtis Smith, age 41, of Enid, Okla., passed away on March 14, 2013, due to injuries sustained in a car accident. Monty resided in Breckenridge from 1992 through 2008. Monty was an avid fly fisherman, NASCAR fan and all-around outdoorsman. He is survived by his wife, Tisha, and his son, Owen. The funeral was held at the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home in Enid on Saturday, March 16, at 4 p.m. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Breckenridge.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend