CASA of the Continental Divide wants to thank The Jason Bishop Show, its sponsors, volunteers and Warren Station for hosting a sold-out "Magic in the Mountains" show. Jason Bishop was an incredible illusionist. Sponsors included: Deb Spiers; Keystone Lodge and Spa; Krystal 93; Lazer Graphics; McGraphix Creative; Mountain Ministries; RE/MAX Properties of the Summit, Laurie Williams; Summit Daily News; Summit Resort Group, Dan Burnett; Tommy Knockers and Vail Resorts Echo.
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day