CASA of the Continental Divide wants to thank The Jason Bishop Show, its sponsors, volunteers and Warren Station for hosting a sold-out "Magic in the Mountains" show. Jason Bishop was an incredible illusionist. Sponsors included: Deb Spiers; Keystone Lodge and Spa; Krystal 93; Lazer Graphics; McGraphix Creative; Mountain Ministries; RE/MAX Properties of the Summit, Laurie Williams; Summit Daily News; Summit Resort Group, Dan Burnett; Tommy Knockers and Vail Resorts Echo.
CASA of the Continental Divide says thanks
- Hartford Ski Spectacular participants range from amateurs to professionals
- Summit Choral Society and Summit Concert Band bring the sounds of the holidays to Silverthorne
- Boulder band spreads the love in Breckenridge with music from two legendary bands
- Writers on the Range: After South Dakota’s deadly whiteout, a look at blizzards past
- Stranger attempted to save man killed in Breckenridge crash Saturday