Dear Summit County family,We are saddened with grief in the loss of our baby, 14-month-old Kevin Trevo. A tragic accident early last week has left us with a heartache that only a parent can know. We are seeking the kindness and compassion of generous hearts in our community to help us in this time of mourning and need.A memorial fund has been created in honor of our son Kevin at Wells Fargo. Please make all donations to Kevin's Memorial Fund under Ruven Villegas c/o Wells Fargo Bank. Please know that your prayers, condolence and help are sincerely welcomed.Our deepest thanks,Mayra & Kevin
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin