Dear Summit County family,We are saddened with grief in the loss of our baby, 14-month-old Kevin Trevo. A tragic accident early last week has left us with a heartache that only a parent can know. We are seeking the kindness and compassion of generous hearts in our community to help us in this time of mourning and need.A memorial fund has been created in honor of our son Kevin at Wells Fargo. Please make all donations to Kevin's Memorial Fund under Ruven Villegas c/o Wells Fargo Bank. Please know that your prayers, condolence and help are sincerely welcomed.Our deepest thanks,Mayra & Kevin
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive