Dear Summit County family,We are saddened with grief in the loss of our baby, 14-month-old Kevin Trevo. A tragic accident early last week has left us with a heartache that only a parent can know. We are seeking the kindness and compassion of generous hearts in our community to help us in this time of mourning and need.A memorial fund has been created in honor of our son Kevin at Wells Fargo. Please make all donations to Kevin's Memorial Fund under Ruven Villegas c/o Wells Fargo Bank. Please know that your prayers, condolence and help are sincerely welcomed.Our deepest thanks,Mayra & Kevin
Obituary: Kevin Trevo
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- New coworking alliance helps skiers balance work and play
- Summit County residents rally to organize event celebrating Blake Bostic’s life