Dear Summit County family,We are saddened with grief in the loss of our baby, 14-month-old Kevin Trevo. A tragic accident early last week has left us with a heartache that only a parent can know. We are seeking the kindness and compassion of generous hearts in our community to help us in this time of mourning and need.A memorial fund has been created in honor of our son Kevin at Wells Fargo. Please make all donations to Kevin's Memorial Fund under Ruven Villegas c/o Wells Fargo Bank. Please know that your prayers, condolence and help are sincerely welcomed.Our deepest thanks,Mayra & Kevin
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Has the Obama administration hobbled the Endangered Species Act?
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club