The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
American Cancer Society hosting volunteer interest party tonight
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal
- Forest Service and partners remove fences that threaten wildlife
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list