The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks