The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66