The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend