The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival awards announced
- 2015 Dillon Ice Melt champ Kelly Maike wins $4,000 with April 20 guess
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Colorado hash oil explosion numbers on the rise