The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Promising backcountry avalanche forecast due to spring snowpack
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years