The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics
- Meet Kaiser Permanente local doc, Carol Venable (sponsored)
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County