The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October