The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30