The American Cancer Society in Summit County is hosting a volunteer interest party for a fundraising event it is starting in Summit County, called a Bark For Life. Bark For Life is a dog-friendly cancer walk where dogs are honored as caregivers and cancer survivors. All the proceeds from Bark For Life will go toward cancer research, education and patient services in Summit County. The meeting is being held today from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony's Medical Center in Frisco. The society is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping to organize Bark For Life.
American Cancer Society hosting volunteer interest party tonight
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- Summit County Garden Tour shows off some of the best blooms in town
- Tobias: Drones over the High Country