The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking nominations for the second annual Theobald Award, which recognizes outstanding contributions to the history of the Breckenridge area. The award will identify a person, business or project that exemplifies the town's commitment to historic preservation; celebrates the history of Breckenridge in a unique way; demonstrates leadership and volunteerism, or both, for historic preservation and heritage tourism; or uncovers new facts or stories about the town's history. Visit breckheritage.com for more information. The deadline for nominations is Friday. The award ceremonywill take place late summer 2013.
- Breckenridge investigator looking for new clues in unsolved 1982 double homicide
- Former CEO of Summit Association of Realtors sent back to county jail
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center reports considerable backcountry threat
- Foot traffic trumps online sales for Summit County businesses