The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking nominations for the second annual Theobald Award, which recognizes outstanding contributions to the history of the Breckenridge area. The award will identify a person, business or project that exemplifies the town's commitment to historic preservation; celebrates the history of Breckenridge in a unique way; demonstrates leadership and volunteerism, or both, for historic preservation and heritage tourism; or uncovers new facts or stories about the town's history. Visit breckheritage.com for more information. The deadline for nominations is Friday. The award ceremonywill take place late summer 2013.
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Frisco attorney Sanam Mehrnia seeks to unseat District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Breckenridge looks into potential for better broadband
- Breckenridge Food & Wine Festival features tastings from around the world