The Frisco chapter of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce will host an After Hours Business Mixer from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday at the Hotel Frisco. (The ad in the SDN on April 10 incorrectly listed the location.) The Hotel Frisco is located on Main Street in Frisco. Cost of entry is $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers and includes one free drink ticket for beer or wine, a light dinner and two raffle tickets to win a $200 circular saw donated by Lowes. Bring plenty of business cards and be prepared to meet new contacts and have some fun. If you'd like for your business to get a bit more exposure, donate a door prize by calling Judi at (970) 389-6470 or send an email to email@example.com.
Summit chamber's Frisco chapter hosts mixer
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Writers on the Range: Note to concessionaires — You don’t own the land