The Frisco chapter of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce will host an After Hours Business Mixer from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday at the Hotel Frisco. (The ad in the SDN on April 10 incorrectly listed the location.) The Hotel Frisco is located on Main Street in Frisco. Cost of entry is $10 for members and $15 for nonmembers and includes one free drink ticket for beer or wine, a light dinner and two raffle tickets to win a $200 circular saw donated by Lowes. Bring plenty of business cards and be prepared to meet new contacts and have some fun. If you'd like for your business to get a bit more exposure, donate a door prize by calling Judi at (970) 389-6470 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy