I completely agree with John Young's column that the decriminalization of marijuana will serve to starve the financial capital from those south-of-the-border drug cartels and divert domestic public funds to more beneficial uses in society than cramming criminal court dockets and creating "Pot Felons."But what about April 20? Time for all law-abiding citizens to spark up at twenty minutes after four o'clock. But wait! Now that it's legal, the government has taken all the fun out of smoking pot. Well I'll show those evil politicians who's boss - I'll just quit smoking marijuana all together until they make it illegal again!Now what do I do with all these bags of M&M's?Lorenzo DelToro, Breckenridge
DelToro: Rebels without a cause
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- New coworking alliance helps skiers balance work and play
- Summit County residents rally to organize event celebrating Blake Bostic’s life