I completely agree with John Young's column that the decriminalization of marijuana will serve to starve the financial capital from those south-of-the-border drug cartels and divert domestic public funds to more beneficial uses in society than cramming criminal court dockets and creating "Pot Felons."But what about April 20? Time for all law-abiding citizens to spark up at twenty minutes after four o'clock. But wait! Now that it's legal, the government has taken all the fun out of smoking pot. Well I'll show those evil politicians who's boss - I'll just quit smoking marijuana all together until they make it illegal again!Now what do I do with all these bags of M&M's?Lorenzo DelToro, Breckenridge
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain