I completely agree with John Young's column that the decriminalization of marijuana will serve to starve the financial capital from those south-of-the-border drug cartels and divert domestic public funds to more beneficial uses in society than cramming criminal court dockets and creating "Pot Felons."But what about April 20? Time for all law-abiding citizens to spark up at twenty minutes after four o'clock. But wait! Now that it's legal, the government has taken all the fun out of smoking pot. Well I'll show those evil politicians who's boss - I'll just quit smoking marijuana all together until they make it illegal again!Now what do I do with all these bags of M&M's?Lorenzo DelToro, Breckenridge
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre celebrates young talent in 'Rising Stars'