A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Entertainment
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding