A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Entertainment
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- CU students present concepts for a new Silverthorne town core
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'