A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Entertainment
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million