A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Entertainment
- Car rental startup finds success in first month at Denver International Airport
- BreckCreate announces inaugural Breckenridge International Festival of Arts
- Breck hosts conference for health, wellness businesses
- Historic buildings stand in way of hotel-condo development in Dillon
- Owners keep ink in the family at Blue Heron Tattoo in Frisco