A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Entertainment
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds