Today at 2:25 p.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to a Dillon residence for the death of a 56-year-old male. The circumstances and manner of death are consistent with natural causes. The identity of the man will not be released until next of kin has been notified.
56-year-old male dies in Dillon
Trending in: Entertainment
- Summit County sheriff race begins with a Republican nomination
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Solar gardens are growing slowly out West
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans