The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- New restaurant Sauce on the Blue opens in Silverthorne