The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Entertainment
- Breckenridge concert features music of Mendelssohn, Schumann
- NRO to perform Brahms’ inspirational symphony and his only violin concerto
- Summit Historical Society hosts Pastry and the Past lectures in Dillon
- Summit County Music Scene: Snake in Keystone hosts New Family Dog
- Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings unique artists to Summit County