The USA Pro Challenge is coming to town Tuesday and Wednesday, and as exciting as it is to watch professional cyclists whiz by you at ungodly speeds, the sum total of the viewing experience can be here and gone in less than a minute. If you want to enhance your spectating adventure without an attempted run up and down Hoosier Pass, consider donning a costume for your time on the sidelines. Support your favorite rider by wearing team or country colors, get more use out of last year’s Halloween costume or come up with a theme all your own and rope your friends into joining you. The bolder the better — just remember to respect the riders’ space and try to keep it family friendly.
- Leadville murder suspect named, armed and at-large
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Historic Brown Hotel in Breckenridge reopens with focus on live music
- Wines of the Grand Valley: A tour through downtown Palisade
- Frisco begins final stretch of Main Street construction