The USA Pro Challenge is coming to town Tuesday and Wednesday, and as exciting as it is to watch professional cyclists whiz by you at ungodly speeds, the sum total of the viewing experience can be here and gone in less than a minute. If you want to enhance your spectating adventure without an attempted run up and down Hoosier Pass, consider donning a costume for your time on the sidelines. Support your favorite rider by wearing team or country colors, get more use out of last year’s Halloween costume or come up with a theme all your own and rope your friends into joining you. The bolder the better — just remember to respect the riders’ space and try to keep it family friendly.
The weird and the wild
Trending in: Entertainment
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction