The USA Pro Challenge is coming to town Tuesday and Wednesday, and as exciting as it is to watch professional cyclists whiz by you at ungodly speeds, the sum total of the viewing experience can be here and gone in less than a minute. If you want to enhance your spectating adventure without an attempted run up and down Hoosier Pass, consider donning a costume for your time on the sidelines. Support your favorite rider by wearing team or country colors, get more use out of last year’s Halloween costume or come up with a theme all your own and rope your friends into joining you. The bolder the better — just remember to respect the riders’ space and try to keep it family friendly.
The weird and the wild
Trending in: Entertainment
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership
- Breck Bears hockey club replaces Breck Bucks in Rocky Mountain hockey league
- Big Fat Tire: August snow and Park County's best fall mountain bike rides