The USA Pro Challenge is coming to town Tuesday and Wednesday, and as exciting as it is to watch professional cyclists whiz by you at ungodly speeds, the sum total of the viewing experience can be here and gone in less than a minute. If you want to enhance your spectating adventure without an attempted run up and down Hoosier Pass, consider donning a costume for your time on the sidelines. Support your favorite rider by wearing team or country colors, get more use out of last year’s Halloween costume or come up with a theme all your own and rope your friends into joining you. The bolder the better — just remember to respect the riders’ space and try to keep it family friendly.
The weird and the wild
Trending in: Entertainment
- Breckenridge Film Fest: ‘Food Patriots’ revolutionizes the way we eat
- Breckenridge Film Fest Opening Night features quirky romantic comedy
- Social Summit: Keystone celebrates Oktoberfest with Das Bier Burner
- High Country Birding: White-tailed ptarmigan, the chameleon bird
- Dancing with the Mountain Stars fundraiser pairs local celebrities with dancing pros
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney