On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Reindeer escapes Lighting of Dillon ceremony, swims Lake Dillon
- Beehive of Breckenridge takes flight with new location
- Leadville man died from hypothermia, coroner reports
- Summit County officials excited about Twin Tunnels project completion ahead of holiday rush