On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Entertainment
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics
- Power outage affects thousands in and around Silverthorne
- Dillon Valley the hot market in Summit County condo sales