On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Entertainment
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Music Scene: Two Dudes uplift spirits at MotherLoaded in Breckenridge
- Glamping: The art of glamorous camping from swanky tents to solar power
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Art on a Whim in Breckenridge hosts artist Cynthia Duff for Labor Day