On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Entertainment
- Celebrate the freedom to read during Banned Books Week in Summit
- Breckenridge Film Fest Opening Night features quirky romantic comedy
- Breckenridge Film Fest: ‘Food Patriots’ revolutionizes the way we eat
- Social Summit: Keystone celebrates Oktoberfest with Das Bier Burner
- High Country Birding: White-tailed ptarmigan, the chameleon bird
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle