On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Entertainment
- King Arthur says ‘Play it again Spam’ to the Backstage Theatre
- Danzmayr to lead BMF Orchestra as audiences help choose new conductor
- Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn perform in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra join forces
- Meet Your Forest: FDRD, Summit Seniors restore illegal campsites