On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Entertainment
- Sixth-annual Ride of the Penguins brings shenanigans to Vail Mountain
- Breckenridge Theatre Gallery to feature local photographer Daniel McVey
- Book review: ‘Breakfast With Buddha,’ by Roland Merullo
- One-man play ‘Mercy Killers’ reveals flaws in the American health care system
- Amy Purdy: A bionic fembot’s road to Sochi