On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
- Quandary: Taking a dip in Dillon Reservoir
- After two terms as mayor of the Kingdom, Warner passes on the crown
- Mountain Town News: Hard to make a go of museums in Colorado
- Hike Summit County: Spring hiking at Colorado National Monument and Rattlesnake Canyon
- This week in Summit County history: Miner meets death in Montezuma mine