A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Activities & Events
- CMAS/PARCC State scores released
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Town News: When terrorists try to assassinate billionaires