A sunny Saturday made for the perfect “Beach day” for Summit Daily staff and friends. In true Colorado tradition, staff skied and boarded down the slopes to a party at the Beach on Saturday, May 31. Eighties power ballads set the tone for the day as The Champions played a free concert at the base. Skiers and snowboarders enjoyed the spring snow, despite the occasional raindrop for a brief moment in the afternoon. In all, beautiful weather, hot burgers and cold beer kept everyone happy.
Lounging at the Beach with the Summit Daily
Trending in: Activities & Events
- ‘Dogpark: The Musical,’ photo contest in Breck promote man’s best friend
- National Repertory Orchestra encourages supporting Giving Tuesday
- Restaurants in Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon offer Thanksgiving feasts for the kitchen-challenged
- Fall youth workshop production of ‘LDTC Radio Hour’ is Saturday, Nov. 22
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Has the Obama administration hobbled the Endangered Species Act?