The 27-year-old male found deceased in his Breckenridge residence on Monday has been identified as Neal Raczek. Raczek had lived in Breck since fall 2011, and was employed at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center. A preliminary investigation suggests the manner of death is consistent with natural causes, but an autopsy has been scheduled.
27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge