On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout