On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Loveland Ski Area hosts Subaru’s Winterfest
- Book review: ‘Breakfast With Buddha,’ by Roland Merullo
- Silverthorne daredevils steal show at Frisco July Fourth parade
- Bliss and balance: Summit County spas offer a getaway all their own
- Rocky Mountain Art and Craft Fair in Frisco features many art forms, including balsa wood embroidery