On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings unique artists to Summit County
- Summit Historical Society hosts Pastry and the Past lectures in Dillon
- Snowboarding, graphic design provide path for art scholarship winner
- Music Scene: MarchFourth Marching Band in Vail, Frisco
- Groove Music & Arts Fest starts in Georgetown on Friday, July 18