Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
How does your beard stack up?
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Blues Traveler, Yonder Mountain String Band headline Breckenridge Spring Fever
- Rocky Mountain Art and Craft Fair in Frisco features many art forms, including balsa wood embroidery
- The challenge: Skiing all 7 mountains on the I-70 corridor in 1 day
- Easter egg hunts in Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper and more
- MartyParty plays three20south in Breckenridge on Saturday, April 19
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Native American tourism quietly thrives