Though most Summit County men let their beards grow all willy-nilly, careful grooming and attention to style are necessary to compete at the international level. The World Beard and Mustache Championships, held this year in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany, on Nov. 2, identifies 18 beard and mustache categories for its annual competition. Here are a few of the categories with famous facial hair examples.
How does your beard stack up?
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Five-time Grammy winner Wynonna anchors second day of Copper Country
- Silverthorne daredevils steal show at Frisco July Fourth parade
- AC Golden releases Colorado Native IPL in Breckenridge, Summit County
- Mountain Art Festivals lineup includes Summit High grad Ben Stielow
- Rocky Mountain Art and Craft Fair in Frisco features many art forms, including balsa wood embroidery
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- The US Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies