Eric Larson, 45, from Lafayette, Colo., had been skiing at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area when he collapsed at the bottom of a hill on Dec. 26, according to the Summit County Coroner’s Office. He was taken from the ski area to St. Anthony’s Hospital in Lakewood via a Flight For Life helicopter and died within minutes of being admitted to the emergency department, the coroner reported. An autopsy has been scheduled.
Skier collapses at A-Basin, dies at hospital
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Summit Historical Society hosts Pastry and the Past lectures in Dillon
- Snowboarding, graphic design provide path for art scholarship winner
- Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings unique artists to Summit County
- Summit scholarship winner will pursue theater at University of Wyoming
- Music Scene: MarchFourth Marching Band in Vail, Frisco