Club 20 announces Summit County meeting
January 19, 2014
Club 20, a coalition of individuals, businesses, tribes and local governments in Colorado's 22 western counties, announced this week it will host its next meeting in Summit County.
The meeting, which takes place at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22 at Frisco Town Hall, 1 Main Street, will be geared toward Summit County business concerns, a Club 20 announcement stated. Those who attend the meeting will get the opportunity to voice their opinions about legislation in the Colorado General Assembly that may have an effect on Western Slope interests.
"We are interested in hearing from businesses about concerns they may have," said Club 20 executive director Bonnie Petersen in the announcement. "The point of the meeting is to let people know that Club 20 exists and continues to work on issues of common concern for Western Colorado communities and the way that we know what those issues are is by learning about them from West Slope businesses and residents who are dealing with them every day."
For more information about Club 20 or its meeting this week in Frisco, call Debra Irvine at 719-238-1462.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Hey, Spike! presents bodybuilding Realtor Jillian Turner
- Wine Ink column: Celebrating 325 years of wine with voyage to London
- Health: Vaccines rigorously tested for side effects before coming to market
- Summit County Weekend: Swimsuit Day hits Arapahoe Basin Ski Area Saturday
- Breckenridge Music Festival releases 2017 lineup
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Frisco Colorado BBQ Challenge music lineup announced