Social Summit: Colorado Tech Tour makes stop at Elevate CoSpace in Frisco
July 29, 2015
It was a packed house on Wednesday, July 22, at the inaugural Colorado Tech Tour's stop in Frisco at Elevate CoSpace, where about 40 entrepreneurs, tech companies, elected officials, community leaders and tech business owners participated in a listening session.
The Colorado Technology Association created the Colorado Tech Tour with the Office of Economic Development & International Trade, the Colorado Innovation Network, the Governor's office of IT and GoCode Colorado to showcase tech projects, companies and entrepreneurs around the state, as well as to gather information about the needs of the local communities and how to elevate technology around the entire state.
The Tech Tour stopped in Summit County to tour Sulas Industries and learn more about its solar tech demonstration project with the town of Silverthorne, as well as to feature and film local companies for a promotional video. For more information about the Tech Tour, visit techtour.coloradotechnology.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment Nightlife
- Just the Facts: Rockfall causes and effects in the Colorado Rockies (column)
- High Altitude Baking: Almost instant vanilla cupcakes (recipe)
- BIFA: Colorado premiere of Konstantin Dimopoulos’ ‘The Blue Trees’ in Breckenridge
- High Altitude Baking: Lemon-poppy seed muffins (recipe)
- Summit County’s live music calendar
- Mountain Town News: How to keep Yellowstone’s supervolcano from blasting
- High Country Crime: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards, sheriff’s office says
- Man who fatally crashed into Lake Dillon was driving 60 mph, possibly intoxicated, report says
- With rising suicide rate, prevention becomes Summit County community’s focus
- Summit County ski areas get an early start to snowmaking after favorable weekend weather