Ed Fest craft beer and music festival in Edwards this weekend
August 14, 2014
If you go
What: Ed Fest
When: Saturday, Aug. 16; beer tasting 3-6 p.m., and concert 6-10 p.m.
Where: Freedom Park soccer fields, 0450 Miller Ranch Road, Edwards
Cost: General admission tickets are $39 presale or $49 at the door; VIP presale tickets are $79
More information: Visit http://www.edfestbeer.com
The fourth annual Alpine Insurance Agency Ed Fest, presented by Crazy Mountain Brewery, will bring microbrews from around the world, plus live music and more, to Freedom Park in Edwards on Saturday, Aug. 16.
Ed Fest promises summer fun for the whole community with gourmet bites from local restaurants and food trucks, wares from Colorado purveyors, festival merchandise by Crazy Shirts and live music by the nationally renowned North Mississippi Allstars, as well as Colorado musical acts. Ed Fest benefits the Eagle Valley Land Trust, a local nonprofit dedicated to conserving and protecting Eagle Valley’s natural spaces.
“Great live music and craft beer in the sunshine makes for a quintessential Colorado summertime experience,” said Claire Plunkett, director of events for Crazy Mountain Brewery. “Bringing an internationally touring band like North Mississippi Allstars to Ed Fest is a huge step for us this year, and we are very thrilled to have them headline our festival.”
The beer tasting runs from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday, followed by the concert from 6 to 10 p.m. General admission tickets are $39 in advance or $49 at the door and include a souvenir tasting cup, access to the unlimited beer sampling and entry to all live music acts. A full bar serving craft cocktails and wine will run from 6 to 10 p.m. during the concert.
VIP presale tickets are $79 and include Ed Fest admission and souvenir tasting cup, access to a VIP tent with private bar, private restroom, complimentary light buffet, side stage viewing area, misting system, seating and shade and admission to the VIP farm-to-table food and specialty rare beer event featuring beers from selected participating Ed Fest breweries on Friday, Aug. 15, from 6 to 8 p.m.
A full schedule of events and other details are available at http://www.edfestbeer.com.
Trending In: Events
- Wine Ink column: Duckhorn Wine Co. takes a new flight path
- High Country parents hit the road, combining newborn life with camper life
- Cut your own Christmas tree in Summit County
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Holistic health care is becoming a more popular option in the mountains
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend