Groove Music & Arts Fest starts in Georgetown on Friday, July 18
July 18, 2014
If you go
What: Groove Music & Arts Festival
When: Friday, July 18, through Sunday, July 20
Where: Shadows Ranch, Georgetown
Cost: General admission three-day pass is $135, and two-day weekend pass for Saturday and Sunday is $100; gate price for a three-day pass is $150
More information: To view the complete lineup or purchase advance tickets, visit http://www.groovefestival.net
The inaugural Groove Music & Arts Festival will take place Friday, July 18, through Sunday, July 20, in Georgetown. It's three full days of music, mountains and freedom, featuring the highest quality funk, bluegrass and jam bands around.
The festival offers patrons two stages with live music throughout the weekend, as well as performing arts, yoga, meditation, sustainability workshops and a local farmers market every morning. On-site camping is included with the purchase of a three-day festival pass.
Headlining acts include Keller Williams & The Keels, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, Kyle Hollingsworth Band, Dumpstaphunk, Tea Leaf Green, Orgone, Hot Buttered Rum, Cosby Sweater with Joel Cummins, Mountain Standard Time and more.
The festival is being held at Shadows Ranch, located 2.5 miles off Interstate 70, about 45 minutes west of Denver in Georgetown. Shadows Ranch boasts beautiful shaded on-site camping, with Clear Creek running directly through the festival grounds and expansive mountain views. The beautiful scenery combined with the intimate atmosphere Shadows Ranch provides are the main reasons promoters have chosen this site to be the template for the festival's first year.
Purchase tickets or learn more about the festival at http://www.groovefestival.net.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Events
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Book review: ‘Far From the Madding Crowd,’ by Thomas Hardy
- Music Scene: Live music from Breckenridge, Frisco, Summit County and beyond
- Dining deals in Summit County, CO: Money in your pocket for mud season
- Colorado Wildflower Hiking Guide to Summit County, Colorado
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community